Self Service Portal brings the convenience at your fingertips from anywhere and anytime. KCBS society offers various services to the members through SSP Facility i.e., Viewing of Statement of Account, Viewing of Account Details, Mini Statement, Loan Account Details, Disbursement details etc..
Please ensure the following before logging in to SSP:
- By clicking on Self Service Portal Option, Please ensure that the URL address on the address bar of your internet browser starts with https://online.kcbs.in/netbanking/. The letter at the beginning ‘https’ means the site is secured.
- Look for the padlock symbol either in the address bar or the status bar (mostly in the address bar) but not within the web page display area. Verify the security certificate by clicking on the padlock.
- The padlock symbol turned to green indicating that the site is secured with an SSL Certificate which meets the security standards.(Available in IE 7.0 and above, Mozilla Firefox 3.1 and above, Opera 9.5 and above, Safari 3.5 and above, Google chrome).
- Do not enter login or other sensitive information in any pop up window.
Beware of Phishing attacks:
- Phishing is a fraudulent attempt, usually made through email, phone calls, SMS etc seeking your personal and confidential information.
- Never respond to such email/SMS or phone call. Please report immediately to the Branch where you are maintaining the account if you receive any such email/SMS or Phone calls.
More Security Tips:
- The SSP transaction requires a Multi Factor Authentication i.e., login password, Transaction password and OTP. The OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number of the member. Transaction Password and OTP are required for doing transactions.
- The session will automatically terminate after 180 seconds of idle time to safeguard against unauthorized access to the member account.
- In Spite of putting in place the above security measures, to overcome ever challenging threats posed by miscreant, we advise our members to ensure:
- When you log-in to SSP, your last date and time of log-in will be displayed so that you can make sure that nobody has accessed your account.
- Do not enter your login id and password in any other Pop-up window other than Standard Login Page.
- These features work together to maximise the security of your society transactions. However, in order to ensure complete security, please remember to log-out of SSP after you have completed your transactions.
- Never share the Login Credentials to anybody.
By Clicking on ‘Continue to Login’ Button, you agree to the Terms and Conditions of usage of SSP. Pl. read Terms and Conditions before doing the transaction.