Customers may open the FD/RD accounts online now.
Customer may deposit into the following KCBS accounts
|Bank A/C No
||1st Floor, G.R.R Building,Main Road, Suryaraopet, Kakinada.
||State Bank of India
||Main Branch D. No: 13-1-51, Ground Floor Main Road, Kakinada.
||Main Road, Kakinada
New Membership - funds required to be deposited are 12/-
FD - minimum amount required is 1000/-
RD - minimum monthly installment amount is 500/-
Transaction Flow for New member
- Customer who wish to be a member of KCBS will deposit 12/- into KCBS accounts KCBS accounts table
- Customer Creates a login throught online.kcbs.in
- Customer fills the membership application through online.kcbs.in. Payment details to be provided in the application.
- KCBS will review the membership application and the decision is conveyed to the customer over email and SMS.
- If the membership is approved by KCBS, then customer can avail the FD, Savings, RD services.
Transaction Flow for an Existing member
- Member creates the login using membership GL no. in online.kcbs.in
- Member can open FD, RD accounts anytime.
Transaction flow for existing online.kcbs.in user
- Customer needs to deposit the funds into KCBS accounts.
- Customer fills the FD/RD application by providing the payment details from step-1.
- KCBS will approve the applications after receiving the funds.
- Customer will get the e-bond for the account opened after approval.
Fixed Deposit Interest Rates
|30 To 90 days
|91 To 120 days
|121 To 160 days
|161 To 240 days
|241 To 365 days
|366 To 8000 days