The Kakinada Cooperative Building Society Ltd Fixed deposits have always stood for safety, credibility with attractive rate of interest .Fixed deposits of The Kakinada Cooperative Building Society Ltd are mainly two categories (i.e.) cumulative and monthly interest of regular income.
- Deposits across a minimum tenure of 30 days.
- Any time access to your deposits.
- Accidental insurance to depositors.
- No tax deduction at source, but the member can exhibit the deposits which are invested with the society in the IT Returns every year.
- Minimum deposit amount of Rs.1000/- under cumulative and
Rs.5000/- under monthly interest Scheme, no bar for maximum limit.
- Annual compounding method is opted.
- Loan / over draft facility is available upto 80% to 85% of
F.D. amount invested with the Kakinada Cooperative Building
society. Rate of interest will be 2% over the rate offered on
- Premature withdrawal permitted subject to applicable
changes of the Kakinada Cooperative Building society rules.
- Nomination facility available for all deposits.